3) Add a Pin It button to posts with printable signs and bookmarks.
4) Figure out a review style. I read pretty fast and rarely take notes as I go. So ... my reviews are not all that helpful. They're more like ... general impressions. Anyway. Ponder. It'd be cool to come up with a ratings system other than the stars on Goodreads. Though in a pinch that works.
5) Work on a blog backup. Just in case. I keep meaning to do that with my personal one since it's the closest thing I have to a journal. Never do.
6) Brainstorm some new post topics. ESPECIALLY topics that would lend themselves to pictures. Not pictures of the kids at school, cause that's not allowed. But pics in general.
7) Commenting. DO IT MORE. I started the commenting challenge over at Mother Reader back in ... when was it. January? February? Then I got sick and let it drop.
(This one's not done ... but I have commented on a few. More to come! There are lots of great blogs out there!)
But now I will go take a Tylenol because CURSE YOU POLLEN my head hurts.
8) Let's see if it works ... I added a signature.
Lame. Didn't work. What did I do wrong. Or maybe it will only work on NEW posts. Not updated ones.
9) Playing around with some social media icons. Only one I've added right now is Pinterest. Color actually works, which is cool. What I really want is to have them in a horizontal row in the lower right of the blog header. That will take more HTML knowledge than I currently have. But come June it will make for a good project.